Friday, December 31, 2010

Knooking PDF is ready

The " I'd Rather Be Knooking" PDF is ready. In this book is written and pictorial instructions on Casting on, knit, purl, increases, decreases, cables, knooking in the round, binding off and other useful information. Included are 2 easy pattern to get you started. More written and pictorial instruction then here.
You will need a knooking hook to perform stitches in book. If you have questions about hooks just ask.

You will recieve a 15 page PDF copy of book within 24 hours of cleared payment VIA email.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/65030853/knooking-knitting-with-a-crochet-hook

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ronda: Just tried your Knooking knit and purl for left-handed people and immediately went to Etsy and ordered your book. I was excited about the Knook but so disappointed that the stitches were not easy for me to do. Your instructions solved my problem. THANKS. I hope others will take a lesson and buy your download. Can't wait to print and use it. Again, thanks! Ann
    Anyone can e-mail me at: artlady@wavecable.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I clicked on the link for your book but it says no longer available?? I'm a complete newbit to knooking, but have crocheted for 60 years LOL - hoping to find your instructions easier and better than Leisure Arts, as they are just about impossible to learn!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do have the book available through Raverly. I havent listed any on Etsy because I have been so busy with nursing school. I dont want to miss seeing that I need to send out a ebook. With Raverly its a automatic download.

    ReplyDelete